Monday 8 January 2007

Taking the first step....

No its not about my baby as a lot of people (who know that I am pregnant) would think, looking at the name of the post. Also they might wonder as to when the baby actually arrived! Well, to calm them down, the baby has not yet arrived, (there is quite sometime for that) & so its not about that.

Its about MY first step into the Blog world. I had been thinking of writing down my thoughts on a Blog for a long time now. I had even opened a couple of accounts but never actually got down to write anything. So what is it that triggerred this blog now? The credit goes to my friend Swaps (Swapna to those who dont know what she is called by most of her friends). I received an invitation to view her blog & reading that, shall I say, inspired me to actually write down something.

A few words of warning to all those who will read my Blog, now or in the future. I will be writing about anything & everything that comes to my mind. I will not even try to put down any categories right now because I know that sooner or later I will be exceeding those & writing about something way out of the range!

Another point is that the name of my Blog will remain what it is till the time I think I am still starting or till I figure out how to make changes to it on this site...:)

I will be back with something substantial in a short time, but for now I am happy that I atleast made a start, even if it is nothing but my random thoughts!

1 comment:

Swapna said...

Good to know I was your inspiration. All the best with your blog, dear!